Re: Pursuit of gnosis (and the demiurge)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 3:15 PM
      Hey Gich....

      >>"Do you see the demiurge and his archons in the pleroma also,
      alongside Sophia and the aeons, or in some other domain?"<<

      Did you mean me personally? Or did you mean the Gnostics? I am going
      to assume you mean the latter. The Gnostic texts tell us that the
      Demiurge is the result of a fall from the Pleroma. Instead the
      Demiurge and the Archons exist in the Hebdomas (Or Ogdoad) which is
      the realm of the Kenoma (sort of the opposite of the Pleroma).