Re: Gnosticism: Beliefs and Practices by JG Harris

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 5:29 PM
      Gich, I added a new feature under "links" called "Database". In it
      you will find a couple of books I put on a reading list (and people
      can add suggestions if they want for the reading list... I just put
      a few for now).

      I also started a FAQ since it came up once before. However, I have
      not really added anything to it yet. I will try to figure out what
      the most common questions about Gnosticism are and then add them.