Re: Gnostic claims to Paul of Tarsus

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hey Crispin

      No problem, take your time. In fact, I have been a bit ill myself
      lately so I would not have gotton to your post 'til now anyways.
      Sorry to hear you have difficult times.

      In any event, I was already not in my best ability to think clearly
      when I wrote the post so there are a couple of things I will need to
      correct. However, I trust you all get my basic points all the same.

      PMCV