Re: Gnostics and Templars

    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 3, 2005
      Mychael

      Since there is no longer anything pertaining to Gnosticism in this
      subject, I have gone ahead and responded in the new/old group, Philo
      Sophia.

      For anyone who is still interested in this subject, it can be
      continued over there since it is really off topic here.

      And I will also send out a mailer from here to catch the attention
      of people who used to be in the group before it disappeared.

      PMCV

    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 9, 2005
        In a message dated 2/9/2005 1:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Speaking of forgetting things.... what I hate the most is when I am
        at the store, or somewhere, and I forget where I live and......
        wait..... Do I know you, Gary?

        PMCV
        i have driven by my house, when i had one, a few times...
        what is worse when you feel in an alternative universe and everything looks only vaguely familiar..this happens to me alot...almost like an out of body experience only you are wide awake.

        mychael