Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Gnostics and Templars

  • nakedalchemy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 2, 2005
      In a message dated 2/2/2005 8:05:57 PM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
      The "mysterious" knife in the last supper is not floating without a
      body, it is in Peter's hand bent back and resting on his hip in a
      gesture that reminds me very much of the way my mother holds a
      spatula when cooking pancakes or something like that.

      the disembodied hand with a knife,lol..I wonder more why Da Vinci even put it there so covertly yet overtly too?
      the other stuff, well, what difference who is who...it is the art itself that mattered most...people and scholars can conjecture all they want, but unless Da Vinci told anyone exactly, then, it is just conjecture.
      I will admit it was a fun read, a page turner, but, one thing , after reading it kept haunting me..it was very basic, besides not being correct...this isn't the way one should get their message across, with inacuracies, yet, despite so, it seems he did...I think his main intentions were to "knock the church" first, then to make recognized other aspects of deity..other than these simple premises, the rest is not to be swallowed.

      mychael
    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 9, 2005
        In a message dated 2/9/2005 1:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Speaking of forgetting things.... what I hate the most is when I am
        at the store, or somewhere, and I forget where I live and......
        wait..... Do I know you, Gary?

        PMCV
        i have driven by my house, when i had one, a few times...
        what is worse when you feel in an alternative universe and everything looks only vaguely familiar..this happens to me alot...almost like an out of body experience only you are wide awake.

        mychael