Re: Gnostics and Templars

    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello pmcvflag

      On 02/02/05, you wrote:

      > Hehe, Mike.... you don't know how close you were to waking up to a
      > practical joke this morning. I don't know if you have ever run a
      > group here on Yahoo, but you may be aware that members can actually
      > be inducted into a group without their knowing. And, any memeber of
      > a group can me made the administrator in place of the creator of the
      > group so that the creator can leave.
      >
      > Well, taking a cue from Gerry I started to make a
      > group "Heresies 'R' Us", and make you the founder... and then leave
      > so that you would suddenly have a group *lol*. Well, I thought
      > better of it... I wouldn't wish that job on anyone. };> (hehe)
      >
      > PMCV

      I don't think I would have been monitor long, though someone else
      might have been. :-) There is a certain neo-gnostic Seik (sp?) I
      would love to give that job to.

    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 9, 2005
        In a message dated 2/9/2005 1:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Speaking of forgetting things.... what I hate the most is when I am
        at the store, or somewhere, and I forget where I live and......
        wait..... Do I know you, Gary?

        PMCV
        i have driven by my house, when i had one, a few times...
        what is worse when you feel in an alternative universe and everything looks only vaguely familiar..this happens to me alot...almost like an out of body experience only you are wide awake.

        mychael