Re: Gnostics and Templars

    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 2 3:22 PM
      Hehe, Mike.... you don't know how close you were to waking up to a
      practical joke this morning. I don't know if you have ever run a
      group here on Yahoo, but you may be aware that members can actually
      be inducted into a group without their knowing. And, any memeber of
      a group can me made the administrator in place of the creator of the
      group so that the creator can leave.

      Well, taking a cue from Gerry I started to make a
      group "Heresies 'R' Us", and make you the founder... and then leave
      so that you would suddenly have a group *lol*. Well, I thought
      better of it... I wouldn't wish that job on anyone. };> (hehe)

    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 9 2:29 PM
        In a message dated 2/9/2005 1:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Speaking of forgetting things.... what I hate the most is when I am
        at the store, or somewhere, and I forget where I live and......
        wait..... Do I know you, Gary?

        PMCV
        i have driven by my house, when i had one, a few times...
        what is worse when you feel in an alternative universe and everything looks only vaguely familiar..this happens to me alot...almost like an out of body experience only you are wide awake.

        mychael