Re: Gnostics and Templars

    Message 1 of 71 , Feb 1, 2005
      > Hello pmcvflag
      >

      > We really need a group called All Heresies Welcome to cover these
      > things, though I guess the Eastern Orthodox Church would still be
      > left out. Maybe All Heresies and near Heresies Welcome. :-)
      >
      > Regards
      > --
      > Mike Leavitt ac998@l...

      Be careful what you wish for Mike. Just imagine if you found
      yourself "volunteered" to oversee that bloody free-for-all!

      Oh, the horror! ;-)

      Gerry
    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 9, 2005
        In a message dated 2/9/2005 1:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Speaking of forgetting things.... what I hate the most is when I am
        at the store, or somewhere, and I forget where I live and......
        wait..... Do I know you, Gary?

        PMCV
        i have driven by my house, when i had one, a few times...
        what is worse when you feel in an alternative universe and everything looks only vaguely familiar..this happens to me alot...almost like an out of body experience only you are wide awake.

        mychael