Gnostics and Templars

  • Carter Anthony Stevens
    Message 1 of 71 , Jan 29, 2005
      I've traced the history of gnosticism as far back as Valentinus, but
      I'm a bit confused about certain claims to a royal bloodline most
      notably in Holy Blood/Holy Grail, and what the connection is to
      Gnosticism other than the fact that Jesus may have been a gnostic,
      and a mysterious reference to the Priory of Sion. It is likely that
      the Templars hid among the ranks of the FreeMasons, and there are of
      course alot of fraternal orders besides masonry, But I have yet to
      understand thier similarities and differences other than to say that
      a majority of them rely on hermetic literature. Also..who are the
      Essenes? Thank you! C.A.S.
    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 71 of 71 , Feb 9, 2005
        In a message dated 2/9/2005 1:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Speaking of forgetting things.... what I hate the most is when I am
        at the store, or somewhere, and I forget where I live and......
        wait..... Do I know you, Gary?

        PMCV
        i have driven by my house, when i had one, a few times...
        what is worse when you feel in an alternative universe and everything looks only vaguely familiar..this happens to me alot...almost like an out of body experience only you are wide awake.

        mychael