Re: [Gnosticism2] What DON"T you like? (Gnostic or not?)

  • nakedalchemy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 22, 2005
      In a message dated 1/22/2005 11:05:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, bigtrumpetg3_04@... writes:
      I totally agree with you! I have always been the
      person who asked questions (especially when I was
      younger), just to be avoided and ignored by peers who
      did not believe I should ask such questions. Many
      humans, as spiritual beings, have God enlighten them
      often in their own lives and ways. I would find it
      interesting to see even a portion of those experiences
      in writing somewhere, if they could be recorded
      without complete ridicule. Thanks for the welcome, by
      the way!!!

      Mike
      if all of us wrote down our portions, they will likely be very similar in scope, and only differentiated by our personal egos.

      mychael
    • nakedalchemy@aol.com