Re: What DON"T you like?

    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 15, 2005
      Hey George

      Well, actually the question was not what you don't like about the
      group, but what you don't like about Gnostic ideas.... what ideas in
      Gnostic belief do you disagree with?

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "George" <historynow2002@y...>

    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 22, 2005
        In a message dated 1/22/2005 11:05:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, bigtrumpetg3_04@... writes:
        I totally agree with you! I have always been the
        person who asked questions (especially when I was
        younger), just to be avoided and ignored by peers who
        did not believe I should ask such questions. Many
        humans, as spiritual beings, have God enlighten them
        often in their own lives and ways. I would find it
        interesting to see even a portion of those experiences
        in writing somewhere, if they could be recorded
        without complete ridicule. Thanks for the welcome, by
        the way!!!

        Mike
        if all of us wrote down our portions, they will likely be very similar in scope, and only differentiated by our personal egos.

        mychael