Re: What DON"T you like?

  • George
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 15, 2005
      Some members may recall my desire to rather vigorously
      explore the beginnings of Gnosticism.

      Most of the posters seemed to fixate on the idea that
      it was virtually unknowable.

      I was rather disatisfied by this approach.

      But I expressed my concerns way back then.

      Regards,

      George
    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 22, 2005
        In a message dated 1/22/2005 11:05:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, bigtrumpetg3_04@... writes:
        I totally agree with you! I have always been the
        person who asked questions (especially when I was
        younger), just to be avoided and ignored by peers who
        did not believe I should ask such questions. Many
        humans, as spiritual beings, have God enlighten them
        often in their own lives and ways. I would find it
        interesting to see even a portion of those experiences
        in writing somewhere, if they could be recorded
        without complete ridicule. Thanks for the welcome, by
        the way!!!

        Mike
        if all of us wrote down our portions, they will likely be very similar in scope, and only differentiated by our personal egos.

        mychael