What DON"T you like?

    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 15, 2005
      Here is everyone's big chance. I would to hear from the group at
      large, especially those who are mainly curious lurkers or just new
      to the study of Gnostic thought, what it is that you don't like
      about what you know about Gnosticism. Are there some things that you
      think should be tossed out? Or maybe things that are to disturbing
      to think about? To complext? Everly specific and not open enough?
      Overly open?

      Stop in the group and post your thoughts.

      PMCV
    • nakedalchemy@aol.com
      Message 41 of 41 , Jan 22, 2005
        In a message dated 1/22/2005 11:05:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, bigtrumpetg3_04@... writes:
        I totally agree with you! I have always been the
        person who asked questions (especially when I was
        younger), just to be avoided and ignored by peers who
        did not believe I should ask such questions. Many
        humans, as spiritual beings, have God enlighten them
        often in their own lives and ways. I would find it
        interesting to see even a portion of those experiences
        in writing somewhere, if they could be recorded
        without complete ridicule. Thanks for the welcome, by
        the way!!!

        Mike
        if all of us wrote down our portions, they will likely be very similar in scope, and only differentiated by our personal egos.

        mychael