Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Gospel of Truth

  • annie
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2004
      I don't know!  I'll have to check it out, and let you know.  ???
      love~from~annie
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 2004
        Oh my, wrong book entirely.   I was thinking of the Testimony of Truth.  And in my quick perusal just now, I realize I should have said 'carnal' instead of 'sexual' because truly that is what it is about.  I think that a few of the words stuck in my memory instead of the gist of the whole thing.  (where is my mind? lol) Just kidding.  I was surprised, I remember, when I read it, since I had not seen 'sexual', the word, in any of the other Nag Hammadi at the time I first read it--I guess that's what stuck in my mind.  *blush*

        love~from~annie

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 24, 2004
          Hello annie

          On 11/24/04, you wrote:

          > Oh my, wrong book entirely. I was thinking of the Testimony of
          > Truth. And in my quick perusal just now, I realize I should have
          > said 'carnal' instead of 'sexual' because truly that is what it is
          > about. I think that a few of the words stuck in my memory instead of
          > the gist of the whole thing. (where is my mind? lol) Just kidding. I
          > was surprised, I remember, when I read it, since I had not seen
          > 'sexual', the word, in any of the other Nag Hammadi at the time I
          > first read it--I guess that's what stuck in my mind. *blush*

          OK, now I feel better. :-)