Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: FAQs

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 3, 1998
      Hi Cari--

      that was what I was imagining when I made my suggestion about literature--mainly links to where the texts could be found, kind of like a focused reading list as an answer to a question.

      That would save both work for you and also make it more likely 'seekers' will find places to help them with finding their own answers rather than finding the answers of/for others.  The actual process would help demonstrate the idea of gnosis, too, wouldn't it?

      love
      annie
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 3, 2004