Gnostic Lexicon

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      Hello all

      This post is mildly off topic. Recently a few sources have stolen the
      lexicon offered at this site.....
      http://www.geocities.com/pmcvflag/lexicon.html

      I do want to point out that this lexicon is of MY invention, and I
      have no problems with anyone using it if they give credit for it's
      composition.

      If anyone has any questions about terms that come up in this club,
      this outline is useful. However, this lexicon is my invention,
      copyrighted by me, so if you see it in any other club please let the
      owneers know that it is a stolen list.