FYI

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 21, 2004
      I'd just like to note that PMCV recently uploaded a sample of his
      wonderful musical composition in our Files section:

      Enjoy!

      Cari
    • janahooks
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 21, 2004
        > I'd just like to note that PMCV recently uploaded a sample of his
        > wonderful musical composition in our Files section:
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > Cari

        Thanks! I've been looking forward to hearing his stuff.

        Also, (but not having to do with any current thread) what does John
        the Baptist represent in Gnostic texts? Maybe he doesn't come up
        that much, but I was just reading The Apocryphon of James and
        wondered.

        jana