clarification

  • annie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2004
      Just to clarify, if you read that page, I see this as stopping short of the Father, under the veil, and when it refers to the creator who desires companionship,  I understand not the demiurge or the Father, but the Logos and sophia, but not so much as companionship but a manifestation of the knowing that what had been separate must be reunited.  So in actuality it is our own desire to return to where we came from, externalized as the desire of the creator for companionships.  There's more to it, which I don't think I could explain at this point.  The missing pieces are vital to the whole being whole again, to complete the process.
      love from annie