Re: The Genesis Factor

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 16, 2004
      Hey Gerry

      Well, That was actually from personal and academic sources. I have
      just orderd the latest book he published on New Testement translation
      (Called "Truth In Translation"), and if it is not contained in this
      book I will post it if you all wish (I will of course ask first if
      that is ok with Dr BeDuhn). However, it is pretty long.