Coptic Question

  • cweb255
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
      http://p207.ezboard.com/funiversaltonguefrm17.showMessage?topicID=1.topic

      That is my forum. I urge you to take a look there. I have a question
      there about Coptic, the language more than the Gnostic appeals about
      it. Although I am learning Coptic for gThomas. BTW - the forum is a
      language forum... Thanks in advance. cweb255
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "cweb255" <cweb255@h...> wrote:
        > http://p207.ezboard.com/funiversaltonguefrm17.showMessage?
        topicID=1.topic

        > That is my forum. I urge you to take a look there. I have a question
        > there about Coptic, the language more than the Gnostic appeals about
        > it. Although I am learning Coptic for gThomas. BTW - the forum is a
        > language forum... Thanks in advance. cweb255

        Ahhh, someone else with language interests! ;-)

        I'm too overextended though to join another message board, and rather
        than taking up space here with these concerns, I'll be sending you
        something off-list that I put together this morning. I hope it will
        help.