Help keep Yahoo E- Groups Free

  • grailknight_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      Friends
      Below is a link to a survey that Yahoo is conducting Please! Take
      the time to go and fill it out so we can help keep Yahoo E-Lists free.
      Yahoo is considering striping E-lists down to very basic options then
      charging the list owners to up grade there options. Then to recoup
      the money they would have the list owners charge a subscription fee
      to the list members. If we are to keep these lists free for every one
      to use every one needs to take the time to fill out the survey, it
      only takes about 20 minutes, and also pass this along to all of the
      groups that your on.
      Thanks
      Danny

      http://sweepstakes.yahoo.com/groupspremiumsurvey2