Re: Ecclesia Gnostica Mysteriorum article

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hello Gerry

      On 09/01/04, you wrote:

      > In a strictly personal curiosity, I'm wondering if anyone still has
      > a copy of last year's _Time_ article on Lost Christianities (or Lost
      > Scriptures?) in which Miller was also mentioned. If I recall
      > correctly, both described her as "garrulous," which is not a
      > description you run across everyday. Just wondered if the same
      > author was responsible for both articles.
      >
      > Gerry

      She is Spanish Cuban, and very talkative, to me in a charming way, but
      then I really like Rosa. I was Deacon at her ordination to the
      priesthood. I have only been to mass once at Rosa's church, too
      little exposure for me to comment, though at the time I was unsure
      whether I had been to mass or a Golden Dawn magical ritual, or more
      likely both in combination. But as I said, I only saw her mass once.