new member

  • markafashions
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Mark and I am a new member to this group. I am ready to
      acquire knowledge.

      Mark
    • celticvoice6
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2009
        Hello, I am CelticVoice. I am interested in Gnosticism and I am especially interested in the Cathars, and hoped that you can shed some light on their teachings and life.
        I look forward to sharing in this group.
        CV
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2009
          --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "celticvoice6" <celticvoice6@...> wrote:

          > Hello, I am CelticVoice. I am interested in Gnosticism and I am especially interested in the Cathars, and hoped that you can shed some light on their teachings and life.
          > I look forward to sharing in this group.
          > CV

          Greetings, CelticVoice. Welcome to the group. Perhaps you could share with us what you have read in connection with Gnosticism so far.