9506Re: Relevance

  • F. I. Tellyu
    May 20, 2004
      > Good morning, all. Each of you came to this list with an interest
      or
      > at least curiosity regarding historical Gnosticism.
      >
      > We discuss many aspects directly related to or surrounding this
      focal
      > point. Do you feel that those ancient Gnostics have impacted your
      > life in any way? And, if so, how? General insights as well as
      > specific anecdotes are welcome.
      >
      > I would be interested in hearing from lots of you, including those
      > who might not have contributed before.
      >

      > Cari

      Hi,
      I'm new here (just joined this evening). I'm "officially" on
      the "Catterfly Songbird Spiritual Path"...(LOL). Seriously, I have
      to say that because I'm having some trouble with identifying myself
      with any other philosophy. So on my path, I'm stopping by a few
      interesting Yahoo Groups, web pages, movies, and books to learn
      something from others and see if I want to incorporate any of that
      knowledge into my own personal path. I have joined a few Yahoo
      Groups, read some posts, and either stuck around, or left. I'm not
      a troublemaker, just a curious (wanna-be) intellectual. Please
      don't be upset if I leave abruptly in a few weeks/months/??. I'm
      just stopping by while walking my own path. I probably won't post
      much as I'm mainly here to learn. -Namaste
    • Show all 46 messages in this topic