9476Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Lowlights of DSS / NHL Seminar

  • Michael Heinich
    Apr 30 11:48 PM
      Thank you for your informed reply.

      Using different "filters", folks can come to different
      conclusions. I guess I was operating from a place
      that wasn't much different then Ehrman's upbringing.

      I did pass up the opportunity to pick up his
      "Apocolyptic Jesus" which was one of themes in the
      book we are discussing. The fact that Jesus behaved
      or said things that indicated he believed the world
      was going to end soon.

      My studies are taking me in different directions.