9285Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Digest Number 563 (seminar lowlights)

  • floyd788@webtv.net
    Mar 7, 2004
      Hi Betty,
      I hope you won't feel that I am butting into your E-mail conversation
      with Gerry, but that's exactly what I'm doing. I've been in this group
      about a week now and I want to learn all I can from y'all. I'm getting a
      good amount now as I read your post to Gerry. Y'all must have been doing
      this for along time. I hope you won't think me rude for the
      interruption. I was a Christian until recently, ( less than a year ).
      I'm looking for people like you, who has had more experience than I have
      Well. I've talked enough for now. Y'all take care and be safe.

      Love, floyd
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic