9281Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Digest Number 563 (seminar lowlights)

  • floyd788@webtv.net
    Mar 7, 2004
      Hi,
      Mike, I just finished reading your dissertation on knowledge of the many
      things you have gleaned. You really have done your homework. It was a
      long post, but I enjoyed every bit of it. I am rather new to the
      internet. I bought a webtv because I am frugal. My wife calls it right,
      but it's like everything else <> garbage collector-sanitation engineer,
      janitor- custodian, etc. I hate to rush, but I've several more E-mails
      to return. Keep up the good work and we will all know a little more.
      Take care, my friend.

      Love floyd
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic