9252Re: Just passing through...

    Mar 2 5:52 PM
      Hey Skydancer

      Of course your interests in Witchcraft and Shamanism has inritched
      your life, but I am curious where you see traditional Gnostic study
      fitting into this curious mix? Perhaps you could tell us a bit about
      what your understanding is of Gnosticism. Are you new to the subject?
      Or an old battlehand?

      PMCV

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Raven Skydancer"
      <skydancer26@y...> wrote:
      > ...this lifetime and happy to be here. I was born into a Pagan
      > Family, raised by a maternal Grandfather who was a full blood
      > Blackfoot Indian and who walked the Path of a Shaman... I lived
      with
      > him in the Summertime... My Paternal Grandmother was a seventh
      > generation Witch of the Celtic discipline, I lived with her in the
      > Winter time... So I grew up thinking I had the best of two
      > worlds...and I did. Just lucky I guess.
      >
      > My Grandfather taught me to "Listen to the Wind... because Spirit
      > speaks softly from the silence of my own within..." It was a great
      > lesson to me... and I still "Listen."
      >
      > My Grand Mother taught me to use all the paraphernalia of
      > Witchcraft... Then she taught me that the only power in
      > Paraphernailia... comes from the Power of My own God Self within
      > me... What can I say? My Magick works for me...
      >
      > Namaste, Sky
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic