8916RE: [Gnosticism2] Digest

  • P G
    Jan 7, 2004
      Gale,

      Welcome to the community. What a wonderful environment you have to
      experience there in Portland. I have had the great pleasure of speaking on
      a few occasions with the Rev. Steven Marshall and always look forward to his
      homilies - he is indeed a wonderful individual to have available as a
      resource and I look forward to meeting with him again. Perhaps it is time
      to arrange another Gnosticon - the last Gnostic Conference was held on the
      Queen Mary with the Ecclesia Gnostica, the Eglise Gnostique Apostolique,
      representatives from the Gnostic Church of the Glorious Christ and some
      individuals not part of a community.

      +Phillip A. Garver, Ep. Gn., OCM/CSM/OCP
      T. Vincent II
      Representative of the Elders of l'Eglise Gnostique Apostolique
      Athenea Theologica International

      In Gnosis Kardias devant les Flambeaux Trois-Fois Sacr�s.
      ICQ - 12229247

      Have fun customizing MSN Messenger � learn how here!
      http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic