8393Re: Luker, delurked 4 Cologne Codex question

    Oct 4, 2003
      Hello lightquadrille

      On 04-Oct-03, you wrote:

      > I could use some help.
      >
      > What to read for a good look at the Cologne Mani Codex????
      >
      > What are similiar Codices that relate to Creation in clear concepts?

      For a good intro, you couldn't do better than to find )OP for years
      though) or find on line, a copy of Duncan Greenlees' THE GOSPEL OF
      THE PROPHET MANI.

      > And do most Gnostic recognize that Buffy, of Buffy the Vampire
      > slayer was written as Mary Magdalene, and was often portrayed as
      > Gnostic?

      That's a stretch, but you may have a point. I didn't like the
      program, so I only watched it once. I saw more influence of the old
      Bella Lagosi Dracula movies than anything else, though even there
      there was some occult, as opposed to specifically Gnostic knowledge
      applied.