8363definition

  • Mangum Murdock
    Oct 1, 2003
      Hi all,
      It appears that we have a slightly different opinion on the definition of Gnosticism probably based on the multitude of historians/writers who define these various religious sects. I am a science oriented person so in order to gain information from you folks I need to know the most simplist definition of Gnosticism you have.  The following is mine subject to change....

      "the personal revelation that leads the soul to perfection through the knowledge of God"

        Mangum

      Do you Yahoo!?