8344Messalians

  • Magusadeptus
    Sep 29, 2003
      Hello PMCV,

      I decided to join your group. I am constantly encountering various
      gnostic groups in my reading and finding it increasingly difficult to
      sort through the numerous contradictions, as well as, the enmity
      toward heretical sects that is often present in articles on gnostics.
      I was wondering what could you tell me of the medieval Messalians? My
      searches yielded plenty regarding the earlier sect mentioned by
      Epiphanius, but almost nothing concerning these 11th century gnostics.

      Sincerely,
      Magusadeptus
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic