8310Re: Spanish mystics

    Sep 15, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "apx0n" <apx0n@y...> wrote:

      > I've already babbled on too long, and it will be a true act of
      > charity if any of you have read this far.

      LOL Not at all, Josh . . . no charity involved in reading a
      thoughtful reply, but I hope you'll bear with me in getting around to
      a proper response. Like many others in eastern North Carolina right
      now, I'm still working on preparations to stay at least one step
      ahead of Isabel's arrival, and I've yet to visit my favorite tropical-
      weather web sites since I got home from work.

      I'll catch up as soon as I can.