8297Re: Spanish mystics

    Sep 13, 2003
      Hello Gerry

      http://www.johannite.org/valentinus/Faith%20(pistis)%20and%20Knowledge%20(gnosis).htm

      > (You may have to piece that link together in your browser to make it
      > work)
      >

      > There's a lot more I'd like to get to, but I really need to head off
      > to work. Sorry about the wide line breaks that will undoubtedly show
      > up, but after Yahoo revised our HTML formatting, I haven't figured
      > out how best to transfer something from MS Word into an e-mail.
      >

      > Gerry

      You might just try writing in MS Express itself, it couldn't look any
      worse. Use the text only option, and you will have a better idea of
      what things look like at the other end. My emailer reformated your
      text, as usual, a mixed blessing.