8167Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: jesus incarnation?

  • Ginosko
    Aug 24, 2003
      MM PMCVFLAG

      There is also misconception within your post here. Yes, as a religion Wicca
      is new, i.e. 1950's. However, examine the myths upon which it is built and
      you will find they are based on the eussinian (?sp) myths which do indeed
      predate Christianity. Many of the elements are again older having been
      derived from the ancient goddess worship as found in Europe some 30,000
      years ago.

      Just a lil to ponder.

      MP
      Penn

      --
      O, Friend, Kabir has looked for him everywhere, but to no avail. For Kabir
      and He are one, not two. When a drop is merged into the ocean how is it

      Kabir