8158Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: jesus incarnation?

  • Penndragon
    Aug 23, 2003
      MM PMCV

      And then there's the ole how have I interpreted what I've read bit. Many
      factors contribute to how we understand something. Oft times we interepret
      in a way which we want to interpret rather than what was intended to be
      said.

      MP
      Penn

      --
      The Universe is in each person in such a way that each person is in it; and
      so every person in the Universe is the Universe.

      Cardinal Nicholas of Cusa