8157Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: jesus incarnation? Reply by Tip

  • Penndragon
    Aug 23, 2003
      MM Don

      Actually it doesn't make for a false religion. Judaic in the sense of the
      Jewish people of which Arron was supposed to be. So in this sense the
      preisthood of Arron is still a judaic preisthood. However another point is
      that Moses and Arron as they appear in the bible seem to be purely
      allegorical characters, i.e. they never existed in real life.

      The Universe is in each person in such a way that each person is in it; and
      so every person in the Universe is the Universe.

      Cardinal Nicholas of Cusa