8155Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: jesus incarnation? Reply by Tip

  • walkinginclogs@aol.com
    Aug 23, 2003
      Do you think that the Jews were ever slaves in Egypt as Genesis says, or did
      they just make this up so that people would feel sorry for them? I had
      problems with the fact that it said that God had the Israelites kill out the
      residents of the Promised Land, in order to make room for them. It said his reason
      was that they worshipped false gods. But were they even given a chance to know
      who the true God was? Sounds much like what we did to the American Indians.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic