8136[Gnosticism2] Re: Mary Magdalene

  • pessolo@freemail.it
    Aug 15, 2003
      Mike Leavitt writes:
      > Hello walkinginclogs@...
      > On 13-Aug-03, you wrote:
      > > In a message dated 8/13/2003 7:57:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
      > > no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > >

      > >> http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1101030811-472868-
      > >> 1,00.html
      > >
      > > I always wanted to see that movie, "The Temptations of Christ". I'm
      > > missing a word in the title. Three, or whatever. Our local video
      > > rental place is owned by hard-shelled Baptists, and he refused to
      > > stock it. Suppose she married Jesus, and they played house until he
      > > was 32? I wouldn't hold that against either of them.

      It has to be hold against them,
      because marriage and procreation are the work of evil demons.
      Thus it was Satornil who figured that it's the work of Satanael,
      and Marcion banned happily married people from
      full participation in the mystery celebrations,
      knowing correctly that marriage is a sort of prostitution.
      Julius Cassianus correctly wrote that death will rule among mankind
      as long as women continue to bear kids.
      > THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST. Never saw it, but I read the book by
      > Nicos Kazanzakis,

      Kazantzakis has nothing at all to do with gnostic topics.

      Klaus Schilling
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic