8133Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Mary Magdalene

  • walkinginclogs@aol.com
    Aug 14, 2003
      In a message dated 8/14/2003 7:49:49 PM Central Daylight Time, ac998@... writes:

      THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST.  Never saw it, but I read the book by
      Nicos Kazanzakis, he translated if from Greek into English himself,
      or at least proofed it, so it is pretty true to the original.  In the
      book, Jesus is a cross-maker, no less.

      I was wondering, I never saw anything in the bible or the Gnostic books saying that he was ever a carpenter, yet I keep seeing preachers claiming that he was.  Also, did the book say anything about his life from age 12 to 32?
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic