7960Re: 7 Sermons to the Dead/Jung

    Jul 4, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <waynel@i...> wrote:
      > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, lady_caritas <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > real issue: making light out of darknessĀ—the alchemical process.
      >

      > The Magic of the alchemical process is not to make light out of the
      > Darkness it is to separate the Light from, out of, the Darkness.
      >
      > Alchemy, the Process of Enlightenment, the ability to see,
      recognize,
      > Realities that are not readily apparent, Dark Matter.
      >
      > When you separated the Light from, out of, the Darkness, your are
      > bringing to light a Reality that is not Readily apparent to the
      > Senses, can not be seen in the ordinary light of Reality, the Light
      > of Day.
      >
      > By the Light of the Silvery Moon.---------->O

      Hi, Wayne. I don't know if you've seen this article by Stephan
      Hoeller, "C. G. Jung and the Alchemical Renewal." It originally
      appeared in _Gnosis Magazine_, Vol. 8, Summer 1988 and is now
      available online. The essay goes into more depth regarding Jung's
      alchemical vision.

      http://gnosis.org/jung_alchemy.htm