7531Re: I knew there was a reason I like HarryPotter, Star Wars, and The Matrix

    Apr 19, 2003
      Hello David

      On 19-Apr-03, you wrote:

      > The Raelians are the UFO cult that's been in the new recently
      > because people associated with them claim to have created the first
      > human clones. Salon published several interesting articles about
      > them even before they hit the mass media radar screen; here's one:

      http://archive.salon.com/travel/feature/2000/03/08/raelians/index.html

      That explains why I didn't know who they were, I have absolutely no
      interest in UFO's or extra-terrestrial speculation, my mother having
      saturated me with it as a kid. She was into New Age stuff and Manley
      Hall, so I guess there is an overlap of interest for a lot of people
      even yet. I'm from Jupiter's 12th moon BTW. :-)

      Thanks for the explanation, short and to the point.