7530Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: I knew there was a reason I like Harry Potter, Star Wars, and The Matrix

  • David Gallardo
    Apr 19, 2003
      The Raelians are the UFO cult that's been in the new recently because
      people associated with them claim to have created the first human clones.
      Salon published several interesting articles about them even before they
      hit the mass media radar screen; here's one:

      http://archive.salon.com/travel/feature/2000/03/08/raelians/index.html

      @D