7503Re: Investigation: The Alpha and the Omege = (Adam and Eve)

  • Wayne
    Apr 10, 2003
      The Vessel is the Holy Grail.---->O

      When God Breathed into Man's nostrils, it was the Way, the Nature,
      the Spiritual Reality of First Cause that became a Living Soul, a
      Manifest Physical Reality.

      The Reality of First Cause alive in the Flesh, the Boundlessness of
      the Mystical Female, Eve, Man's Non-Physical, Non-Material, Spiritual
      Side, Femininity, Man's Immortal Soul.

      Eve, Femininity is a Free Spirit that can not be bound by the
      Material World of Reality, a Physical Vessel.

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "blackfire_al"
      <blackfire_al@y...> wrote:
      > > This also is reminiscent of the myth of Adam Kadmon in the
      > > Lurianic Kabbalah. However, in the system of Isaac Luria, the
      > reason
      > > for the shattering of the primal unity was that the "vessel"
      could
      > > not contain the Light that was poured into it by God. -Steve
      >
      > Okay, just some questions. Where did this "vessel" come from? Who
      > created it? The same 'God' that over-filled it thereby breaking
      it?
      > Doesn't this put some onus or culpability upon this self-same God
      as
      > to what became a tragic accident? And isn't there this tendencey
      > to "blame the victim"; God can't be wrong so it must be us, we are
      > guilty, we are evil, we have original sin yadda yadda. Sorry, felt
      > like playing devil's advocate. (watching nervously over-head for
      > lightening bolts)
      >
      > Blackfire
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic