      Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 6:22 PM
      Subject: [Gnosticism2] Re: Review of The Apocrypha by John A. De Vito - Great book, but not for everyone

      <<<In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Sue McPherson" <sue@m...> wrote:
      I wonder, would you mind if I shared your review of it with another
      discussion list?  I especially like your phrasing in the last
      paragraph - about combining science and religion.>>>>

      I'd love to, Sue.  That's exactly what I am looking for...I'd just
      need your guidance on how to do that.  If you want to initiate one,
      please do and I will gladly discus it!