7282Re: Review of The Apocrypha by John A. De Vito - Great book, but not for everyon

    Mar 17 9:41 AM
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, ernststrohregenmantelrad
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "soulofdawne" <
      > soulofdawne@y...> wrote:
      > > This was terrific. The author has created a novel with heavy
      > gnostic
      > > overtones....
      >
      > could you elabrate on this sentence with the emphasis on on the
      > term "gnostic" in the lieu of our discussions here about the
      > definition of that particular term? thank you.

      I don't know that you ought to expect any elaborations on this one,
      Ernst, since roughly the same post was spammed across the boards.

      What's interesting is that the book seems to have gotten decent
      enough reader reviews already, so I'm not sure why the need
      to "promote" the book in this fashion? Of course, it's hard to
      ascertain the actual identity of those other readers, as well. Maybe
      the author has nothing better to do than review his own work under
      different guises.