7281Re: Review of The Apocrypha by John A. De Vito - Great book, but not for everyon

  • ernststrohregenmantelrad
    Mar 17, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "soulofdawne" <
      soulofdawne@y...> wrote:
      > This was terrific. The author has created a novel with heavy
      gnostic
      > overtones

      could you elabrate on this sentence with the emphasis on on the
      term "gnostic" in the lieu of our discussions here about the
      definition of that particular term? thank you.

      I've never seen science and religion weaved so well that the
      > end result actually made sense.

      My instinct tells me mixing science and religion is not good.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic