7002Re: S.A.W.

    Jan 11, 2003
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Gerry <gerryhsp@y...>"
      <gerryhsp@y...> wrote:

      It's a careful balancing act, but it's essential to strive
      > for when I find it so hard to reconcile my extremes of being either
      > incomprehensibly subtle, or all too eager to make the overstatement
      > by not only staking a claim, but driving it into the ground,
      > repeatedly and frenetically in a frightful mêlée, until only a
      > similarly unrecognizable mush remains——effectively rendering the
      > subtle and the obvious——one. And you know how I just hate a
      > paradox! ;-)
      >
      > Gerry

      Ah, Gerry, were you perchance offering insight in response to Willy's
      wonton trolling through your use of mellifluous metaphor? ;->

      "I think I have said, so far, that the many separate dances that make
      up Gnosticism results from the attempt to make those two faces one." -
      --- willyorwonty (#7000) (hmmm, do we give some kind of award or
      somethin' for being the 7,000th poster?...)