7001Re: S.A.W.

  • Gerry <gerryhsp@yahoo.com>
    Jan 11, 2003
      > --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Gerry" <gerryhsp@y...> wrote:
      > ....Even without a proper understanding at
      > that time of Gnostic thought, per se, I realized that he had
      > purloined Wisdom, and bastardized it, to amass a cult following.
      > When you present the needy with such food as their spirits hunger
      > for, they recognize the grains of truth--and eat it up--unaware of
      > the poison they've also consumed.
      >

      > hehehe Gosh, Ger, let us know how you feel, why dontcha. ;-)
      > > Cari

      Geeeez, Cari, would you believe that I actually toned that particular
      line down a bit? LOL Yeah, sucked some of the venom out of it,
      myself. It's a careful balancing act, but it's essential to strive
      for when I find it so hard to reconcile my extremes of being either
      incomprehensibly subtle, or all too eager to make the overstatement
      by not only staking a claim, but driving it into the ground,
      repeatedly and frenetically in a frightful mêlée, until only a
      similarly unrecognizable mush remains——effectively rendering the
      subtle and the obvious——one. And you know how I just hate a
      paradox! ;-)