      From: "Magus Lazarus" <Magus_lazarus@...>
      Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:37:18 -0700
      Subject: [Gnosticism2] update from Magus Lazarus

      some of you may have heard rumor of recent events in my personal life.  all
      i'm at liberty to say at the moment however is that i have been accused of
      violent crimes.  the very fact that the police have not arrested me for any
      of these crimes however should say something in and of itself.  the truth
      will come out sooner or later and frankly i will have my day in court.

      until then, either believe me or dont.  those who know me will no doubt
      already know that these accusations are bullshit.

      Magus Lazarus

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic